An antique house with some of the earliest Irish ironwork in Galway.
The house in Co Galway was originally built in 1826 and was completed in 1860.
Its original owner, John A. McDonough, was a farmer in Co Cork, but was in the early stages of emigrating to Ireland in 1853.
The first owner of the house is not known but it is thought to have been built between 1856 and 1859.
It is believed to be one of the largest ironworks in Ireland.
It was built in the style of a barn and was designed by William G. MacKay, a former Irish minister, who designed houses and barns in Co Mayo in the 1840s.
He also designed a house at Kildare Street in Dublin.
The two ironworks were constructed in the same building and a wooden archway was built on the west side of the building to protect it from the elements.
Mr McDonogh was a prominent member of the Co Cork community.
The old house is now owned by the Galway Museum and is open to the public on Sunday and Wednesday evenings, 9am to 5pm.
The Galway House of the Year is the only example of an Irish ironworks that is not owned by a private company.
In fact, most Irish iron works are owned by private owners.
It means that there is a real connection between these buildings and their owners and the people who live there.
The House of Antiques is a unique addition to the Irish Iron Works collection.
It houses the remains of a Victorian ironwork that was constructed between 1785 and 1836.
It includes one of Ireland’s oldest examples of the Iron Curtain type ironwork.
It also includes a modern example of a contemporary house, a modern Irish house and a modern Victorian house.
Antique Galway house in the grounds of the Gallegos Museum, a major historical site in the city.
The museum has a permanent collection of ironworks and is a popular destination for visitors to visit during the summer months.
The houses that have survived the harsh winter conditions have had to be removed in order to make way for the new building.
There are many other ironworks around the city that are of historical interest and the House of Antiquities is no exception.
It has also been used as a venue for exhibitions and other events in the past.
The exhibition on Sunday evening will be an exhibition of the oldest ironworks from Galway and one of them will be a new house that is the subject of an exhibition this year.
The Irish Iron Museum in the area has also become a popular tourist destination, and the museum has been a hub for research and public art in the local community.
This was reflected in the museum’s selection of works for the exhibition, which will be entitled “The Antiques of Ireland”.
The exhibition will feature work by local artists such as William A. McGarry, William Gourlay and John O’Brien, as well as works by Irish artists including Hugh McEwan, James O’Dowd and Stephen Coughlan.
The exhibit will run from April 4 to June 6, 2019.
The next show of the exhibition will be on July 4 and July 7.
The Gallowgate Antiques show, which runs from July 21 to August 1, 2019, is also open to public and includes works by local and overseas artists.
The show is part of the Gallowbay Heritage Trust’s ‘Touring Antiques’ program.
The collection is held in the Gallowsgate Museum, located in Gallego Street, the heart of Galway city.
It offers a glimpse into Galway’s past through the work of local and international artists.
There is a lot of heritage here, so it’s very important to have the Galloway Antiques collection in the Museum.
The Antiques exhibition will run between 9.30am and 6.30pm on Sunday evenings.
The second show will be held from July 7 and July 8.
The third show will run on July 11 and July 12.
The fourth show will start on July 14 and run until September 30.
In 2018, the Irish Antiques Society of Ireland (IASI) awarded the Irish Heritage Award for the best collection of Irish iron and iron related works in the world.
The award was named for the award-winning Irish art historian, Mary Lou Kinsman, who founded the organisation in 1968.
Kinsmann was a well-known artist of her time, and her collection of works was very well documented.
The collections included works by John O’.
MacBride, Thomas McDonagh, William B. O’Flynn, John C. Kelly, Mary MacBride and others.
The IASI was founded by a group of collectors in 1981 and it continues to promote and fund the collection of local artists and their work. The aim