The old-fashioned bathroom at the corner of North Ave and East Georgia St. in Atlanta is among the oldest in the city.
It was built in 1904 and is the first one in the United States built in a wood frame.
A photo from a 1915 issue of The Georgia Times shows the front of the house, the front door, and a wooden cabinet.
The front of this home in Atlanta.
The house was originally built by William D. Withers, a builder from Alabama, who built a home for his wife and their four children.
Wethers built a beautiful house on the property and the family lived there until he died in 1926.
The Wetherspoons had plans to renovate the home and make it a home.
But in 1925, the owners of the property were evicted for not paying rent.
Wherspoons died soon after and his widow, Nancy, died in 1949.
The home was listed for sale in 1950, but the property was never bought.
In the 1940s, the Wetherslons sold the house and the rest of the land for $7.5 million.
When they sold the property, the family decided to build the home on the site.
The new home was built with the help of some of the best builders of the time, including George A. Kopp, an architect from Georgia, and Frank B. Williams, a landscape architect.
The family named the house after Wether, the architect.
In a post on Facebook, Wether described the house as being a “large and comfortable wooden cabin with a central dining area, a kitchenette, and large windows on the outside of the porch.”
Wether said the building of the home was important to the family because it allowed them to have their own home with the ability to “get out and explore.”
The house’s first owners are William and Mary Wether (both deceased), and Nancy Wether.
William Wether had two daughters, Anna and Margaret.
The younger sister, Martha, died of cancer in 1973.
The elder sister, Jane, passed away in 1994.
In addition to the living family, the home also includes a family dog named, a “Crazy Cider” (which was also featured in the movie “Gone With the Wind”).